Choose from a variety of Credit Card by SDCCU and activate it:
San Diego County Credit Union most commonly known as SDCCU is an American financial services, with its headquarters in San Diego, California. They have a wide range of credit cards with different facilities available and you can select the card from them in accordance to your choice. Not only credit cards, have they offered services on savings accounts, checking accounts, IRA accounts and certificates. They also offer consumer loans, auto loans, and also home mortgages.
This financial cooperative was founded in the year 1938 having a total of 43 branch locations.
Now, we will take a look at the credit cards offered by the SDCCU.
SDCCU card comes in a variety of range, and each card has its own features. In this article, we will try to make a list of the credit card provided by them. Let us have a look –
SDCCU Visa Signature:
- You can earn a total of 10,000 points when you are spending $3000 within the first 90 days.
- When you are spending a dollar, you will get 2 points for it.
- You don’t need to pay any foreign transaction fee.
- You don’t need to give any annual fee for the first year which will change to $89 thereafter.
- This card comes with a regular APR of 12.99%-22.99%.
SDCCU Cash Rewards Visa Platinum Card:
- You can earn cashback of 1% which is unlimited.
- The cash rewards that you are earning will be autoposted to your account and you don’t need to do anything for it.
- It comes with a regular APR of 9.99%-19.99%.
- You don’t have to give any annual fee for the card.
- If you make any foreign transaction, you need to give a fee of 2% of the transaction being made.
SDCCU Visa Platinum with Fly Miles Plus:
- When you are enrolling for this card, you will get an instant 1000 bonus points.
- If you have enrolled for the optional Fly Miles Plus Reward Program, then you would receive an additional 1000 bonus points.
- The card comes with an APR of 9.99%-19.99%.
- There is no annual fee for the first year which changes to $35 thereafter and is waived if the annual purchases exceed $6000.
- You need to give 2% fee for the foreign transaction.
SDCCU Visa Platinum:
- This card comes with an APR of 9.99%-19.99%.
- You don’t have to pay for any annual fee for the card.
- You need to pay a fee of 2% for the foreign transaction.
SDCCU Share Secured Visa Classic:
- This card helps you in building your credit score if you use it responsibly.
- This card comes with an APR of 15%.
- This card needs an annual maintenance for the fee of $20.
The only thing that you need to keep in mind for all the cards is that if you make a late payment for the credit bill, then you have to pay a late fee of $10.
You need to have a good credit score to apply for the card, so it would be better to check your credit score to see where you are at, and once you get sure of the score, you can apply for the card according to your choice. If you have received the card and are looking for activating it, then you need to follow the steps as said.
Activation of the SDCCU Credit Card Online:
- First you have to go to the official website of the SDCCU card, or you may follow the link www.sdccu.com/activate.
- Then you have to click on the option Activate.
- Then you have to log in to your account give your Username and then you have to click on the Continue button.
- Then you need to follow the prompts and your card will be activated.
For the registration procedure, you have to follow the given steps:
- Go to the activation site following the link ib.sdccu.com/SDCCU/Register.
- There you have to click on the Enroll Today present below.
- Then on the next page, you have to give our Account Number without the suffix.
- Give your last name, the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and the Birth Date.
- After filling all the credentials, you have to click on the Submit button and follow the prompts to complete the online registration.
If you have forgotten the password for the login procedure, then follow the steps to reset it
- On the login page, click on the option ‘Forgot your Password?’ which is present below the login option.
- Then on the next page, you have to give your Username, Account number without suffix, last 4 digits of Social Security Number and date of birth.
- Then click on the Submit button and follow the prompts to reset the password.
Payments for your Credit Card bill – there are many payment options for the credit card bill as follows –
- Online – you have to enroll to make an account, and after logging in you have to go to the Account Screen, and there you need to click Make Payment Now or you may also click Transfers in the main navigation to transfer funds.
- Phone – you may call on the number 877-732-2848 and a representative will assist you to make one-time payment or scheduling recurring payments from Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and on Friday from 8am to 6 pm and on Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm. Fees may apply for the calls.
- Mail – you can also send the check or money order but not any cash through mail at the address
San Diego County Credit Union
Attn: Deposits, Payments or Payoffs
P.O. Box 269040
San Diego, CA 92196-9040
For payments delivered by FedEx/UPS, remit to
San Diego County Credit Union
Attn: Payments or Payoffs
6545 Sequence Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. What is the cost required for online banking?
Ans. Internet Branch Online and mobile banking is provided to the customers free of cost. Only the message and data rates may apply.
This article provides you with the steps for activation of your SDCCU credit card and the features of the card, that will help you select the card of your choice and you can apply for the one. if you face any problem, you can always make a call on the number 877-732-2848 who are within the US and who are from the outside can call on the number 858-453-2112. You can call them during: Monday to Thursday: 8 am to 5 pm
Friday: 8 am to 6 m
Saturday: 9 am to 4 pm
If your card has been stolen, then you can contact through Touch Tone Teller at 877-732-2848 or you can block the card through Internet Self Branch Service by logging in to your account.
If you need to make any complaint or compliment, then you can mail on the address –
PO Box 261209
Attn.: Compliments & Complaints
San Diego, CA 92196-1209