Redeem Your Amazon Gift Card:
Amazon.com, Inc. participates in the arrangement of online retail shopping administrations. It works through the accompanying industry fragments: North America, International, and Amazon Web Services. The North America portion incorporates retail deals of buyer items and memberships through North America-centered sites, for example, www.amazon.com and www.amazon.ca. The International fragment offers retail deals of shopper items and memberships through universally engaged sites.
Despite the fact that Amazon Video began as a spot to buy and stare at the TV shows and films, the industry has changed and Amazon has grasped the universe of boundless, buffet-style gushing for a solitary month-to-month expense. Take, for instance, Amazon’s developing library of astounding unique substance. Such as Supernatural, The Magicians, and so many other regional contents.
Redeem Amazon Gift Card:
- Visit the web address amazon.com/redeemgift
- Log in with your email address and password, then you will be redirected to the gift card redemption page.
- Enter the gift card claim code and click ‘Apply to Your Account. Click ‘How do I find the claim code’ under the ‘enter claim code’ bar to find your claim code.
- Should you meet with any problems and questions, Visit Amazon Customer Service Center for further instructions. You can either choose the questions listed or search for your questions in the search bar.
- You’re required to redeem your gift card code within a year. Once redeemed, the entire gift card amount will be stored in your account’s gift card balance, which doesn’t expire.
Redeem an Amazon Gift Card Via The Website:
- The process is pretty similar if you go through Amazon’s website.
- Head to Amazon and log in, then hover your mouse over the Account & Lists option in the top-right.
- In the menu that appears, click Gift Card Balance.
- You’ll see your current gift card balance and transaction history. To redeem a new gift card, click Redeem a Gift Card and enter its code.
- Just like on the mobile app, you can set up an ‘auto-reload’ schedule so your gift card never runs out of money. Just head back to the Gift Card Balance page and click set up Auto-reload.
- You can likewise reclaim an Amazon gift voucher right from the checkout page. Under Add a gift voucher or advancement code or voucher, type your gift voucher number and afterward click Apply.
- Amazon Gift Cards that are not yet added to the record can be reclaimed straightforwardly in the checkout cycle while putting in a request. To do this, enter the code of the Amazon Gift Card straightforwardly on the installments page while looking at a thing.
Amazon Customer Support:
For more support call on 1800 3000 9009.