About Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard offers a lot to people with low credit scores. Along with the $0 annual fee and Mastercard Platinum benefits, this card is a great option to consider off.
If you thinking of an excellent rewards credit card, then this card probably not for you. In the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, you will receive no rewards program at all. Instead of then, this card serves a very specific purpose. This card can help you to rebuild or establish your credit score.
If you aim to build your credit history, then Indigo Platinum Mastercard would be an excellent choice. Plus, you will get some Mastercard Platinum features and no annual fees make the card an excellent choice. People with less than 600 credit scores are applications for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard. If you are struggling with the low credit score, then this card is defiantly for you.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Best For:
- Students with no credit score.
- Someone facing difficulties for getting approved for the credit card.
- For someone who hasn’t built up enough credit.
- Anyone with below 600 or lower credit score.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Overview:
If you have a very bad credit score and need a small line of credit to start building your credit history, then Indigo Platinum Mastercard would be an excellent choice for you.
Celtic Bank is the issuer of Indigo Platinum Mastercard, based out of Salt Lake City Utah. This credit card directly deals with individuals with a poor credit score. Your low credit score won’t be a problem with this card issuer.
Here in this card, you will get several added benefits like price protection on new purchases, roadside assistance, and many other things. So, you will get to enjoy some of the benefits, while building your credit history.
Key Features of Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
- Pre-qualification available
- Bankruptcy applicants accepted
- Fast response time
- Mastercard Platinum Card benefits
- Reporting to all three of the credit bureaus.
Apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
If you want to apply for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, then you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link indigocard.com/get-your-platinum-card.
- You have to fill out all the required details.
- After filling up the form, you need to click on the Pre-Qualify Now option.
- After that, simply follow the further steps to complete the application process.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Rates and Fees:
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: For the purchase, your intro APR will be 24.9%.
- APR for Cash Advances: For the cash advances, your intro APR will be 29.9%.
- Annual Fee: For the first year, your annual fees will be $75 and after that, you have to pay $99.
- Cash Advance Fee: For the first year, you don’t have to pay any cash advance fee. After that, for each cash advances, you will be charged 5% of the amount of $5 minimum.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: For each transaction, you will be charged 1%.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment, you will be charged up to $40.
Rewards and Benefits of Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
Indigo Platinum Mastercard comes with few of the benefits, which is impressive for such low credit. These are the following benefits you will get with the Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
- Master rental insurance
- Price protection
- Travel assistance services
- Extended warranty coverage
- Master RoadAssist services
There are more than 35 million locations, where the Indigo Platinum Mastercard is accepted. That means you can use your card almost anywhere you go.
Pros and Cons of Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
- You can apply without any perfect credit history.
- Pre approvement is available for this card.
- The standard interest rate of this card is quite high.
- The annual fee of this card is $99, which is high in its class.
Indigo Customer Support:
If you have any queries about the Indigo Platinum Mastercard, then you can contact Indigo.
Call: 1-866-453-2636 or 866-946-9545
Bankcard Services | PO Box 4477 Beaverton, OR | 97076-4477
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is for those who have a very poor credit score. There are better credit cards are available for the market. You will get the secured credit card with your average credit history.