Get Safe and Secure Credit Cards at Capital One:
This is the safe and secure card from Capital One. That may be the situation for certain individuals who get the Secured MasterCard from Capital One, as well; they’ll need a $200 store to be allowed the card’s $200 starting credit limit. Different candidates with better capabilities, however, may just have to put down $49 or $99 to get a similar credit line.
For those on restricted earnings which depict many, if not most, individuals who get gotten MasterCard it very well may be a monetary stretch to gather the store needed to get a gotten MasterCard. The Secured MasterCard from Capital One permits you to pay that store in portions.
Features of Capital One Secured MasterCard:
- No yearly or secret charges. Check whether you’re supported in short order
- Building your credit? Utilizing the Capital One Secured card capably could help
- Put down a refundable security store beginning at $49 to get a $200 introductory credit line
- You could acquire back your security store as an assertion credit when you utilize your card mindfully, such as making installments on schedule
- Be consequently considered for a higher acknowledge line in just a half year with no extra store required
- Appreciate genuine feelings of serenity with $0 Fraud Liability so you will not be answerable for unapproved charges
- Screen your credit with Credit Wise from Capital One. It’s free for everybody and checking your credit doesn’t hurt your FICO rating.
Rates of Capital One Secured MasterCard:
- Regular APR is 26.99% Variable APR
- Annual fee is $0
- No Foreign transaction fees
- Minimum deposit to activate is $49.
Capital One Secured MasterCard Login:
- Type the URL www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum-secured
- At the top right side of the page click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- Add username, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- You can pay the bill online after logging in.
Retrieve Capital One Secured MasterCard Login Initials:
- If you have forgotten the login details go to the webpage www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum-secured
- Click on ‘Forgot username or password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Enter your name, SSN, date of birth click on the ‘Find me’ button.
Sign Up for Capital One Secured MasterCard Account:
- Go to the Capital One credit card portal by using the URL www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum-secured
- Click on the ‘Set up online access’ button.
- Add your name, SSN, date of birth. Now click on the ‘Find me’ button.
Activate Capital One Secured MasterCard:
- For the card activation use the link www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum-secured
- Login with the required information.
- After logging in you can utilize the credit card.
Apply for Capital One Secured MasterCard:
- Use the URL www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/platinum-secured in the address bar and click enter.
- At the center right side hit on ‘Apply now’ button.
- Provide your personal information, contact details, financial initials, and additional information, read the terms click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Capital One Secured MasterCard Bill Pay by Phone:
- Pay the credit card bill through toll-free phone number.
- Call on (800) 227-4825.
Capital One Secured MasterCard Bill Pay by Mail:
- Pay the mail you can send the payment through money order or check
- Post the payment to, P.O. Box 60501, City of Industry, CA 91716-0501.
- The overnight address is Card Services Inc., ATTN: Exception Dept, 2012 Corporate Lane, Suite 108, Naperville, IL 60563.
Capital One Secured MasterCard Bill Pay in Person:
- You can pay the bill in person at MoneyGram or Western Union places.
- Use your credit or debit card for bill payment.
Capital One Secured MasterCard Customer Support:
To get more support call on 1-800-867-0904.