pay.searscard.com – How To Register Sears Credit Card Account
Sears, Roebuck, and Company are colloquially known as Sears. It is an American chain of department stores. It was founded by Reward Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck. It was founded in 1892. Headquarters of Sears is located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. It serves more than 540 locations. This company is basically operating through United States, Puerto Rico and Bermuda locations. Sears basically sells clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, etc.
How to Apply for the Sears Card
In order to apply for the Sears Card, you have to follow these simple instructions below:
- First, visit the official website of Sears.
- Or, you can simply click on this link www.sears.com. It will take you to the official website.
- Then, go to the Credit Card and select the Apply Now option.
- Then, under the Sears Card, click on the Apply & Use later.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Then, enter your email address.
- Enter your address.
- Enter the phone number.
- Then, you have to enter your financial information.
- Enter your social security number.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Then, you have to click on the Review Terms and Conditions.
- After that follow the further instructions to complete the application process.
How to Register a Sears Card
It is very easy to register a Sears card. You just need to follow some very simple instructions to register your Sears Card. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions to register your Sears Card:
- First, you have to visit this link pay.searscard.com
- Then, enter your card number.
- Enter the name as it appears on your card.
- Then, enter the security code.
- Enter your last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN.
- After that, you have to click on the Verify button.
- After that, follow the further instructions to complete the process.
Interest Rates and Interest Charges
APR for the Purchase: 26.74%. It will vary with the market-based prime rate.
Paying Interest: Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each payment cycle.
Minimum Interest Charge: In any case, you are charged with the interest, then it will be less than $2.00.
Late Payment Penalty Fees: Up to $40.
Benefits of Sears Card
- On the eligible purchase at gas stations, you will get 5% in points.
- You will get 3% in points on every eligible purchase at grocery stores and restaurants.
- 2% in points on the purchase at Sears and Kmart.
- You will get 1% in points in all other eligible purchases.
How to Find Sears Locations
It is very easy to find your nearest Sears locations. You can find your nearest Sears locations just by following these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link www.sears.com/stores.
- Choose the radius around you.
- Then, enter the zip code or city on the provided field.
- Select the state from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the Search button.
- It will show you your nearest Sears locations.
If you need any additional help, then you can call at 1.800.697.3277. service is available seven days a week from 7:30 am CST – 10 pm CST.
Reference Link :