myaccount.openskycc.com – Steps to Activate your OpenSky Credit Card Online
Activate the OpenSky Credit Card Online to Score your Credit Points:
Want to apply for a credit card, but cannot? Is it due to your low credit score or are you not having a bank account? Don’t worry, you are reading the right article now, this article will deal with the credit card that you can apply for and the best thing is that you don’t need to qualify for it. Doesn’t matter for the credit score or a bank account, if you want it, you can have it. It’s the OpenSky credit card.
What is OpenSky credit card:
OpenSky Credit card provides card for those people who cannot qualify for a credit card due to poor credit score or for not having a bank account and you don’t have to go through any credit check to qualify for the credit card. They give a secured visa credit card, and for it, you need to pay a minimum amount of $200, which is refundable, and an annual payment $35 is required. Once you score the credit limit of your desire, you can go on with the account which is on the expensive side, or you may close the account according to your convenience.
We will now see the benefits of the OpenSky credit card –
- There is no need to have a credit score to apply for an OpenSky credit card.
- The refundable deposit you make becomes the credit limit of the credit card you will gain which is a minimum of $200, i.e. if you somehow close your account, you are surely to get back your money.
- Your credit will be built quickly, where they report to all 3 major bureaus – TnasUnion, Equifax, Experian, so you can make a good credit score within a short time span.
- They will give you credit tips and they have a page that will give you an education on the credit card.
If you have received your credit card, you need to activate it, you now need to follow the rules and you can easily activate it:
- Go to the OpenSky My Account website through a web browser or you can go to the page through the link myaccount.openskycc.com.
- Now you have to look for the Activate Card button, which you will find on the top right on the Menu bar and need to tap on it.
- Once you have gotten to the OpenSky activation page, you need to give all your information which includes – Credit Card Account Number, your name, last four digits of the social security number, expiration date, CVV number, Date of Birth, state, and the zip code and after filling the whole form, click on the Submit
- Then you have to follow the onscreen prompts to complete the activation procedure, and you are ready to make payments and purchases.
You can Activate the Card by Directly getting to the OpenSky Activation page:
- Go to the activation page directly through the link myaccount.openskycc.com/core/Activate/Activate.
- Once you are on the page, fill in the form on the page, giving all the credentials that you have been asked for.
- After you are done filling the form, click on the Submit Then follow the online prompts that will come up on the screen, and your card is then activated.
- Now you are ready to make the purchases and payments with your card.
Also Read: How to Activate your GO2Banks Card Online
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q. Will my credit limit increase with OpenSky credit card?
Ans. Your credit limit will increase in the first year for free up to a maximum limit of $3000, for that you need to send an additional detail.
- Q. How will I create a PIN for my OpenSky card?
Ans. You can call the officials at the number 800-859-6412 to get the OpenSky PIN card number.
- Q. How will I add money to the OpenSky card?
Ans. You first need to sign in to your account. Then you need to select the Request Credit Line Increase option to submit the request. If your request is approved, then you will receive the letter on your mail, where you will be given instructions on how to add security deposit to increase the credit limit.
The above guidelines will help you with activating your OpenSky credit card, and will also provide the information required before you own a credit card. Yet, if you are not satisfied with the guidelines, you can always contact them by mailing your problems to the address OpenSky Card Services, P.O. Box – 9924, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9224.
You can also go to the My Account page using the link myaccount.openskycc.com where on the top right corner, you need to click on the Menu and then click on the help option, and you will be taken to the FAQs and you can scroll through it to get the answers you are seeking.
You can also make a call in their help line number through 1-800-859-6412.