Pep Boys Customer Survey:
Pep Boys wants to know your feedback. So, they invite the customers, who have recently visited a Pep Boys location to participate in a short online survey and sharing their experience. The Pep Boys Customer Survey consists of a set of questions regarding your service repair or product purchase at the store. Answer them honestly. Your responses will be extremely helpful for Pep Boys to continually improve and deliver the better experience you deserve every time you use Pep Boys’ services. At the end of the survey, you can receive a special offer from Pep Boys as a return gift for your participation.
What You Need for Pep Boys Customer Survey:
To be eligible for the Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must comply with some basic survey requirements. Like, you must
- Visit a Pep Boys location lately for any service repair or a product purchase.
- Receive and save the purchase receipt if you make any transaction during that visit to access the necessary information for the survey.
- Be at least 16 years or the age of the majority in your state of residence.
- Not work in Pep Boys and its parent, subsidiaries, associated agencies, and companies. The immediate family members of the employees or anyone involved in this program are also not eligible.
- A computer or smartphone to access the website of the survey virtually.
To Take Pep Boys Customer Survey Online:
Pep Boys Customer Satisfaction Survey is short and simple. You need to spend a few minutes of your time responding to the survey. To initiate you Pep Boys survey, follow the steps provided below.
- Go to the Pep Boys customer survey site at www.pepboyssurvey.com.
- Change the language by clicking the below link if you want to take the survey in Spanish.
- Select the type of service you came for that day
- Enter your First Name and Last Name in the first two fields on the next page.
- Then enter your Work Order Number if you chose “Service Repair” in the previous step. And type your transaction number and register if you purchase products from your Pep Boys purchase receipt. Click on the green question icon to see what the widget is for any confusion.
- For those, who did not make any purchase, check the box below to disable the receipt information field.
Click the “Next” button to complete the survey in its entirety.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and submit the required details you will be asked to.
Also Read : Take Golf Galaxy Customer Satisfaction Survey
About Pep Boys:
The Pep Boys- Manny, Moe, and Jack, commonly known as is Pep Boys one of the leading aftermarket auto parts and retail service chains in the United States. The company is owned by Icahn Enterprises and has nearly 1000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico. It also operates a wholly-owned subsidiary company, Just Breaks. Pep Boys was founded by four friends Emanuel ‘Manny’ Rosenfeld, Maurice ‘Moe’ Strauss, Moe Radavitz, and W. Graham ‘Jack’ Jackson in 1921 as Pep Auto Supply Company. Pep Boys is considered the founder of the automotive aftermarket.
Pep Boys Toll-Free Customer Service Number: 800-737-2697
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3111 West Allegheny Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19132