Overview of Wilko –
Wilko was established in 1930 by James Wilkinson. As you can understand, the shop has taken its name from the founder. Wilko sells household and garden products, textiles, cleaning products, and is a retail chain. You can also find health and beauty products as well as homewares here. Wilko has more than 300 stores approximately all across England. Since 2007, Wilko welcomed their first-ever online customer and since then everyone can see the success. The heritage of Wilko stands upon the bases of customer satisfaction, top quality products, over the edge services and trust.
About the WilkoHaveYourSay Survey:
The Wilko Have your Say survey provides every customer a chance to share their honest experiences at Wilko. The organization is looking forward to taking help from the customers for making their shopping experience better than ever. The survey surely unlocks a new dimension for both consumers and the company. It will surely help the consumers to raise their voice and the company to improve their services and products. The survey is essential because it helps the company to reach out to the maximum number of consumers without any filter or a third party in between.
Eligibility Criteria for the Wilko Survey –
- You must be either 18 years of age or older.
- People who are connected with Wilko like the immediate family members, employees, directors, officers, sponsor, administration, marketing agency, etc. are not considered eligible.
- You should be able to recall your last experience at Wilko.
- You should have a smart device that is equipped with an internet connection.
- The participants should have familiarity with English.
Restrictions of the Wilko Survey –
- The prize needs to be accepted as presented to you.
- You are restricted from sharing any personal or biased feedback or prejudice in the survey.
- You are not allowed to transfer or share the prize.
- The survey is void wherever restricted by the government.
- Also, you cannot exploit or harm the survey page by any means.
How to Take Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey –
- Open the web browser.
- Visit the link www.WilkoHaveYourSay.com to start the WilkoHaveYourSay customer survey.
- You will be warmly welcomed to participate in the survey.
- Click “Continue”.
- Now you will land on the actual page of the survey. However, there is a note.
- The note says that in order to obtain better feedback, Wilko is in the process of changing the survey and it will be brought to you shortly.
- However, you are still able to leave your valuable feedback.
- Click “Please click here”.
- You shall be thanked once again.
- Select which experience you would like to provide feedback.
- Click “Next”.
- The remaining questionnaire will be brought to you based on your response.
- Hence, choose wisely.
- Keep answering the questions.
- Follow the directions accordingly.
- The survey shall be completed soon.
The prize for the Wilko Survey –
- After the completion of the survey, you shall stand a chance to win a $100 card from Wilko.
- The winners shall be chosen randomly. If you are the lucky winner, you shall be notified within a time period of 15 days, before the closing date of draw.
- The winners are required to claim their rewards within a period of 14 days after receiving a notification for the win.
Wilko Contact Points –
For any questions related to Wilko’s survey, you can contact them anytime through these methods:
- Call – 08000 329 329
- Contact Form for Wilko – Visit www.wilko.com/en-uk/help-advice/contact-us/contact-form