home.aafes.com – AAFES Account Login Guide
AAFES Intranet Login
AAFES Intranet Login is an online service offered to the members of the AAFES or Army & Air Force Exchange Service. AAFES is a retailer on the US Army and Air Force installations throughout the world. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States. The retail company is directed by Tom Shull and is located at 2700 locations worldwide. United States Department of Defence is the parent organization of the Army & Air Force Exchange Service.
The online portal lets the users view and manage their accounts over the internet. Signing in one can view emails, TV and AMP, Phone Service, orders, view cart, free shipping offers and much more. Once you have set up online account access you will be able to sign in anytime and anywhere. Read the guide here for AAFES account login.
What is the AAFES Intranet Login
AAFES Intranet Login is an online portal developed by AAFES or Army & Air Force Exchange Service. The US-based retail company enables the eligible members who are serving at the US army or air force shop without paying any tax.
Once you are at the AAFES or Army & Air Force Exchange Service website you can shop for tactical gear, tax-free shopping and sales and get free shipping. Interestingly the portal features products that have a huge discount. For account login, you need to have a few things and you are ready to go.
What do I need to Log in
Here are some of the requirements to sign into AAFES:
Authorization– You can sign in only if you are authorized. Only US Air Force and Army personnel can set up access at the AAFES Intranet.
Internet– You will be required to have a working internet connection in order to access your account.
Login Credentials– The user should remember their account login credentials so that they can sign in without having to reset the password.
Electronic Device– You can use any mobile or computer browser to log in.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can save passwords and keep your data secure.
How to Log into AAFES Intranet
- In order to log into AAFES Intranet, you should open the login page. home.aafes.com
- Wait for the website to open and there is a login widget tagged ‘Exchange Secure Logon’.
- Enter the LAN ID and Password in the white spaces and click ‘Login’.
Log in for Retries
- If you are retired personnel then you need to open the login website.
- Then click on the ‘Retirees – Please click here’ link just below the login section.
- Click on it and you will find a ‘Retiree Self Service’ section.
- Enter the following data to recover account:
- Last 5 digits of Social Security
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Retirement Date
- Click on the green ‘Submit’ button below and you can access the account.
Also Read : Fedex MGB Account Access
Once you have gone through the guide above you will be able to sign in without any trouble. Users who haven’t yet signed up for an account can create an account for online access. This was all we could provide on the Intranet Login procedure.