JCPenney Associates Online Information Center and Pay Stubs:
JCPenney is a departmental store chain in the United States of America that was established on fourteenth April in the year 1902 by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus. This departmental store is named after its proprietor itself JCPenney that is James Cash Penney. Right now of composing this article. JCPenney Departmental Stores denotes its quality in more than 49 distinct states in the United States of America in 840 unique areas.
It additionally has a few stores in the nation of Puerto Rico. At the present, the base camp of JCPenney Departmental Stores is situated at 6501 Legacy Drive, in the city of Plano in the US State of Texas. JCPenney is most prominently known for selling traditional products however it additionally offers a wide scope of Fine adornments to browse.
JCP Associate Login:
- Go to the JCPenny associate webpage. The URL for the page is www.jcpassociates.com.
- Click on the ‘Associate Kiosk @ Home’ from the available options.
- A new tab opens automatically requesting your login information.
- Add the user Name and Password in the space given.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
Retrieve JCP Associate Login Initials:
- Visit the link www.jcpassociates.com
- Click on the link stating ‘I want to change my password’ placed left of the section provided to add your login information.
- Enter your 9-digit Employee ID and click on the ‘Search’ button to verify yourself
- You can call on 1.800.879.1111 for a forgotten employee ID.
- Answer all the security questions correctly and click on the ‘check answer’ button.
- Now check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You have to create a new password following all the instructions there and click on the ‘Change Password’.
JCP Former Associates Kiosk Login:
- Visit the homepage of JCPenny Associates com.
- Scroll down towards the bottom. Click on the ‘Former Associate Kiosk’.
- Go through the instructions and click on the ‘Click here’ button at the bottom of the page.
- A new tab automatically opens.
- Add your User ID and Password.
- Select the preferred language from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Find JCP Employee ID:
- To find the JCP ID for former employees go to the portal using the link www.jcpassociates.com
- Next scroll down on the page under the ‘Get employee ID’ section click on the ‘Find your employee ID’ tab.
- Choose your country, add your social security number, date of birth click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Also Read: Manage your ShopgoodWill Account
Search for JCPenney Jobs:
- Use the JCPenney Jobs portal home page. The URL for the website is www.jcpenney.com/careers
- At the center add the job title, city, zip code and state
- Now click on search.
How to Join JCPenney Talent Network:
- Visit the JCPenney Talent Network portal by using the URL www.jcpenney.com/careers
- At the upper right side of the page click on ‘Click to join our talent network’ tab.
- Secondly accept the terms and enter your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, Country, State/Region, Postal, Email, Home Phone, Mobile Phone, Work Phone.
- Now click on ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this and complete the process.
- After joining the network you will get alarms with new position openings that match your inclinations.
JCPenny Customer Help:
For more support you can call on either of these phone numbers 1.888.890.8900. 1.800.567.9248.