Apply for Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card :
Citi Bank is a US-based financial service company. It was formed in 1812 as the Bank of New York and later it became the First National City Bank of New York. They service over 2,469 across 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States. They also serve around 1,494 branches in Mexico, operated by its subsidiary of Banamex. The headquarter of the Citi Bank is located in New York, United States. They mainly provide credit card service, mortgages, personal loans, commercial banking, lines of credit, etc.
About Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card :
The Citi Diamond Preferred Card is one of the best balance transaction credit cards offered by Citi Bank. Due to its generous introductory APR offer and the fact of the $0 annual fee, it is one of the top balance transfer credit cards. With this card, you will get an intro APR of 0% for 18 months of balance transfer and 0% for 18 months on purchase. But this card is lacking in other benefits. If you are looking for a long-term credit card, they should look for the balance transfer card with a rewards program instead.
Benefits of Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card :
- You will get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including presale tickets and exclusive experiences for the year’s most anticipated concerts, dining experiences, and more.
- Identity theft can be happed to anyone. Citi Identity Theft Solution will help you to resolve the matter and get your life back on track.
- You are complete protected against unauthorized charges on your account. You would not be charged for the amount that you did not authorize.
- You will get a 24/7 customer service department on Citi Credit Card.
Rates and Fees of Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card :
Interest Rates and Interest Charges:
- APR for Purchase: For the first 18 months of account opening, your intro APR will be 0%. After that, APR will be 14.74% to 24.74%, depending you’re your creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers: For the balance transfer, your APR will be 0% for the first 18 months. After that, the balance transfer APR will be 14.74% to 24.74%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- APR for Cash Advances: For the cash advance APR, you will be charged 25.24%.
- APR for Annual Fee: You would not be charging an annual fee on Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card.
- Balance Transferred Fee: You will be charged 3% of the transferred amount or a minimum of $5.
- Cash Advance Fee: The cash advance fee will 5% of the amount of a minimum of $10.
- Late Payment Fee: If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you will be charged up to $40 for the late payment fee.
How to Apply for Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card :
With the invitation code, you can very easily apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card. If you have your invitation code, you have to follow these steps below:
- You have to click on this link www.citi.com/lovediamondpreferred.
- On the required field, provide your invitation code and late name.
- After entering all the required details, click on the Apply Now option.
- Then, you can simply follow the on-screen guideline to complete the application process.
How to Activate Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card :
Before using the Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card, you have to activate the card. The activation process is very simple. You can easily activate the card by following these steps below:
- You have to click on this link www.citi.com, for direct access to the Citi website.
- On the right side of the homepage, you will see the login section.
- Under the Sign On section, click on the Activate a Card option.
- Provide your activation code on the required field.
- Then, you just have to click on the Continue button for the further steps.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen guideline to complete the activation process.
How to Register for Citi Credit Card Online Access :
In order to access your credit card details, you have to register for Citi Bank credit card online access. You have to follow these simple steps below to register for the Citi Credit Card online access:
- You have to visit the official website of Citi Bank by clicking on this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the right side of the homepage, you will get the login section.
- You have to click on the Register for Online Access option for the further steps.
- To register, you can use your Credit / Debit Card Number or Bank Account Number, or Paycheck Protection Program Loan Account Number.
- If you select the Credit / Debit Card Number, then provide your card details.
- Then, click on the Continue Set Up option for the further steps.
How to Pay Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card Bill :
There are mainly two options are available to pay your Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card bill. You can follow any of these following details to make the payment for your Citi credit card bill:
Online Payment Method:
You can pay your Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card bill online. Before starting the process, make sure to register for the online account. You have to follow these steps below to make the payment for your Citi credit card bill:
- Firstly, you have to visit this link www.citi.com
- Then, on the login section, input your username and password.
- Then, you have to select the Sign-On option to access the Citi Online Account.
- After you logged in to your Citi account, you can make the payment very easily.
Pay by Mail:
You can use the mail service to make the payment for your Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card. They accept the payment in form of a cheque or money order. You should also remember that they don’t accept the payment in form of cash or foreign currency. Send your credit card bill payment to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville, KY 40290-1037
You want to send your payment over the overnight delivery / express payment, you have to send your payment to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
Citi Diamond Preferred Card Customer Service :
If you have any questions about the Citi Diamond Preferred Credit Card, then you can contact the customer service department. You can contact the customer service department at:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Call At: 1-800-950-5114
Reference Link :