www.southwest.com/status – Check Southwest Airlines Flight Status Online
Check Your Southwest Airlines Flight Status Online:
It happens to numerous that they don’t get any type of notice when their flights have been postponed or much more terrible dropped. They show up at the air terminal just to discover that they’ve been organized to another flight or need to stand by extended periods for loading up data and accordingly their unique arrangement is upset. You don’t need that to happen to you when you get a crisis to manage or you do have to get to your objective on schedule.
That is the reason you would be wise to actually take a look at your flight status every now and then to ensure you can take off on time. Southwest will furnish a steady workplace with equivalent freedom for learning and self-improvement. Representatives will be given a similar concern, regard, and caring demeanor inside the association that they are relied upon to share remotely with each Southwest Customer.
Check Your Southwest Airlines Flight Status:
- When you are flying with Southwest Airlines, you can easily check flight status and get flight updates at www.southwest.com/status
- Flight status information is only available for flights within the U.S. Visit the website and enters your flight information including your departure and arrival city or airport code, travel date, and your flight number to continue.
- You can sign up for flight updates and reminders to your phone, e-mail, or PDA. Click on the ‘flight updates’ link in the sign-up image and sign up for on-time flight status messaging.
- Your flight information will be needed. Choose what kind of alerts you want to get by checking the circle in front of e-mail or text. Enter your email address or US phone number. When you choose to receive a text message, message and data rates may apply. Message delivery occurs in the same time zone as the arrival or departure for which you requested notification.
- Set your alert schedule to remind you before your departure, starting from 1 hour before to 4 hours before.
- Click the’ View or Edit Notification’ tab to view, edit or turn off your flight status notification.
- If your flight has been delayed or disrupted, you can change your reservation online or on your phone with no change fees. Find ‘Change Flight’ under Quick Air Links on the left of the Check Flight Status page. Enter your confirmation number, passenger first name, and last name to change air reservation. Itineraries purchased through a partner airline cannot be changed on southwest.com.
- You have the option to enroll in Rapid Rewards Program if you travel a lot with Southwest Airlines to earn reward flights and more.
Also Read: Join Nissan Sentra Class Action Lawsuit
Access Southwest Airlines Check-In:
- Visit the official webpage of Southwest Airlines. The URL for the webpage is www.southwest.com
- At the center-right side of the page click on the ‘Check in’ button.
- Add the confirmation number, your first name, last name click on the ‘Check in’ button.
- You can also change or cancel the reservation using information such as confirmation number, your first name, last name click on search.
Southwest Airlines Contact Details:
For more details call on 1-800-888-8756. International: 1-512-623-7702.