GMC Moodle Login
The GMC Moodle Login is an online service offered to the students of the Georgia Military College. If you are a student at the Georgia Military College then you will be authorized to access the GMC Moodle Login portal.
Georgia Military College is a military-based college based in Milledgeville, Georgia. Formerly it was known as the Middle Georgia Military and Agricultural College. However, after 1990 the college was changed to Georgia Military College. It primarily offers junior military schooling to the individuals in Georgia. If you are a student of the college then you can set up access to the GMC Moodle Login platform. Read the guide here to find steps to sign into GMC Moodle.
What is the GMC Moodle?
Georgia Military College has created GMC Moodle for its students. It is an education portal which features student account information once logged in. Logging into your GMC Moodle account you can view university information, get results online, get in touch with mates and teachers, update personal data and even more.
Using the GMC Moodle account is easy one needs to have an active account and other few things handy. If you have trouble logging in you can try resetting password and check other things such as internet connection. Read below for detailed walkthrough of the GMC Moodle Login.
What do I Require to Log in?
- Internet– For account sign in you need to have a working internet connection.
- Login Credentials- The most important thing for sign-in is your login particulars such as id and password.
- Electronic Device- For account access, one needs to have an electronic device such as a smartphone, computer or laptop.
- Private Device- It is good if you use a private device for account login as you can save passwords.
How to Log into GMC Moodle
- For signing into GMC Moodle one needs to open the login homepage. portal.gmc.edu
- As the webpage opens there is the sign-in section at the top right.
- The sign-in section is labeled ‘GMC Online Portal Sign In’.
- Enter the email address and password in the white boxes and click ‘Sign In’.
Can’t Log In
If you are unable to log into your GMC account then you can use the ‘Can’t log in’ button found just below the sign-in button on the login page.
Once you click on the button it will direct you to a new page which features the password reset link and more.
- For resetting password you need to go to the website of the GMC Moodle.
- At the button of the sign-in button or just below it there is the ‘Can’t log in’ link.
- Click on it and a new page will open which displays the ‘Password Reset’ link at the bottom of the third option.
- Click on it to go further with the password reset.
- Now enter the user id and the characters that are displayed below.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button and you can set a new password.
Also Read : GGC Account Login Guide
We hope we have provided enough information related to the GMC Moodle Login. Once you go through the guide here you can smoothly log in and manage your GMC account. However, the GMC Moodle contains a user-friendly section if you have lost a password or wish to find your username. You can go to the ‘can’t access account’ link and find the support links there. If the student has not yet created an account they can get in touch with the teacher to set up an account.