How to Access MyAflac Online Account
Aflac Inc. is the short form of American Family Life Assurance Company. It is an American insurance company. It is also the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. The company was first started on November 17, 1955. There are three founders of this company, John Amos, Paul Amos, and Bill Amos. Headquarter of this company is located in Aflac Building, Columbus, Georgia, United States. This company serves within the United States and Japan.
Access MyAflac Online Account
It is very easy to access your MyAflac online account. You have to follow these instructions to complete the process:
- First, you have to visit this link sell.aflac.com.
- Enter your username and password on the provided fields.
- After that, you just have to click on the Login Now option.
- If you entered the right credentials, then you will be redirected to your account.
Some Important Notes Regarding Login
After you have done with the online registration, you will receive an email from Aflac. On that email, you will get a link to activate your profile. If you did not yet click on that link, you will not be able to log in. So, open the email and click on the link now. You have to enter your full email address as your username.
Also Read : JetNet AA Account Login Process
Aflac Business Services Benefits
- You can view and update employee information.
- Provides online billing.
- You can print forms that are used on a frequent basis.
In any case, you need to contact with the Aflac, then you can contact them at their Aflac Business Services Center 800.992.3522.