www.amazon.com/gift-cards – Amazon Gift Card Balance Check Online
Amazon Gift Card Balance Check
The consumers who have purchased or received Amazon Gift Cards can log into their Amazon account and check the total remaining balance of all the Amazon gift and e-gift cards applied to that account but not yet applied to make a purchase.
The available gift card balances may be referred to as Amazon Balance, Gift Card Balance or GC Balance. If the users have any unused gift card balance in the account, that can also be viewed in the Amazon Balance and if have a new Amazon gift or e-gift card that can be redeemed too.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Online
An online balance check is the only way to know how much funds left in your Amazon Gift Card. It is also the most convenient and hassle-free way balance inquiries in which you just have to log in to your Amazon account from your desktop computer or any web browser at your convenience. To initiate the procedure, you can take the steps provided below.
- Visit Amazon official website at www.amazon.com
- Sign in to your Amazon Account with the Email Address or Phone Number and Password associated with it.
- Navigate to “Your Account” section.
- Click on the “Gift cards- View balance or redeem a card” link box to view the active Amazon Gifts and Credits balance.
If you have trouble to log in as you are unable to remember the password of your Amazon Account, you can click the “Forgot password” link in the Sign-In page and provide the email address or mobile phone number linked to the account. After your account will be successfully verified you can reset the password and create a new one to log in and view the balance of your Amazon gift or e-gift cards.
In the case, you no longer use or have the access of that email or phone number, you will need to contact the Amazon Customer Service to seek assistance to regain the account access.
How to Create Amazon Account Online
The Amazon Gift Card recipients who do not have an account in Amazon need to create one to redeem their Amazon Gift Card as well as check the balance on it. The procedure is very easy and takes only a few minutes to complete. To set up an Amazon Account, you can
- Visit www.amazon.com and go to the Sign-In page
- Click on the “Create your Amazon Account” under ‘New to Amazon’ at the bottom of the sign-in tab.
- Enter your Name and Email Address in their respective fields.
- Create a unique password that must contain at least 6 characters.
- Hit the button of “Create your Amazon Account”.
How to Get Amazon Gift Card
Amazon Gift Cards are available to purchase online at amaon.com. The cards can be sent electronically, via mail or printed at home. To buy an Amazon Gift Card, you can,
- Visit Amazon Gift Card webpage at www.amazon.com/gift-cards
- Select what type of gift card you want to order among eGift, Print at Home and Mail.
- Choose the card design or the card based on your requirements.
- Select the gift amount and quantity
- For e-gift, provide recipient’s email, sender’s name and the delivery date (select ‘Now’ or set a date from that day up to a year)
- Add a message for e-gift or print at home gift card
- In the end, click the “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” to continue with the checkout process.
Amazon Gift Card Delivery
Amazon offers the free one-day shipping, where available, for the physical card delivery via standard mail. If free-shipping is not mentioned at the time of checkout, you will be charged a fee (varied based on different issues). The prime members even get faster and free delivery. The shipment will include a package slip with the sender’s first name and the initial of last name to make the recipients know who send the Gift.
The eGift card will be sent to the recipients as per your scheduled date or time in the email or text as you selected during the purchase. And you will get a confirmation email when the e-card will be received by the intended person.
The Print at Home Amazon Gift Cards will be ready for the users to print from the orders after the purchase is complete.
A Few Notes on Amazon Gift Card
- Amazon Gift Cards are available in various amounts like $25, $50, $75, $100, $200 etc. The buyers can choose among them or enter a gift value of their choices.
- The cards have no fees and no expiry dates.
- They are not returnable, refundable or replaceable
- The Gift Cards are redeemable towards the purchases of eligible goods and services provided by Amazon and its affiliates.
- Once the gift card is redeemed for the respective Amazon Account, the balance will be applied automatically to eligible orders during checking out unless you unselect it as a payment method.
- If the purchase amount exceeds the gift card balance, you will need to provide another payment method to cover the remaining amount.
Amazon, world’s largest e-commerce marketplace and one of the big four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook in today’s world, was started its journey in 1994 by Jeff Bezos as an online book marketplace. Later it has expanded its sales in almost all other categories including electronics, software, video games, clothing, food, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, toys, health and personal care items, tools and much more. Currently, Amazon is the largest Internet Company and second-largest technology company by revenue.
Also Read : Check Your Adidas Gift Card Balance
Amazon Customer Service Number: 1-888-280-4331
For an immediate response, log in to your Amazon account and go to the ‘Customer Service’ and then ‘Contact Us’ section to do a live chat with an Amazon Customer representative or make a call.