www.citibank.co.in – Manage your Citi Credit Card Online
How to Create and log in into a Citi Credit Card Account!!!
About Citi Bank
Citibank is a bank of America and also the consumer division of financial services international Citigroup. Citibank was founded in the year of 1812 as City Bank of New York and later on, it becomes the first national city bank of New York. This bank is a subsidiary of Citigroup and belonging to the financial services industry.
This bank serves with its services in both ways either it is online or it is offline. It serves offline with its branches and employees in several countries of the world. Citi Bank has 2649 branches over 19 countries among which 723 are available in the United States and 1494 are available or located in Mexico which is operated by its subsidiary Banamex. Branches or the United States are focused in the six metropolitan areas like New York City, Chicago, Washington D.C., Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco.
City Group offers banking services along with various products like Credit cards, Mortgages, Personal loans, Commercial Loans, Lines of credit. Also, you can get these services through their online services. To avail of these services, you have to visit the official website of Citibank. And get the banking services at your location. You can be able to use the banking service at your doorstep even you are in your house or office or anywhere else.
An Overview on Citi Credit Card :
Citi Credit Card is a service or an option to make payments offered by Citibank. Citi Credit Card can be used for paying bills or for shopping, or any other payments. There are various types of credit cards offered by Citibank and the types of credit cards offered by Citibank are written as follows.
- Citi Rewards Credit Card: This Credit Card gives rewards points up to 2500. After registering for this Credit Card, you will be rewarded regularly after using that card while shopping at the branches or outlets and online sites.
- IndianOil Citi Credit Card: You can easily win or get 71 liters of free fuel every year. And you can get 4 times more turbo points by using this card at IndianOil outlets. You can also be able to redeem your accumulated points through an SMS.
- Citi Premier Miles Credit Card: this Credit card is used for traveling and you can use this card to purchase air tickets. You can get a free fly by using this card to travel on 100 airlines.
- Citi Cashback Credit Card: When you do your daily transactions you always expect some returns. And that opportunity is given through this credit card. This credit card gives you up to 5% cashback on your everyday transactions. More you spent you earn.
- Citi Prestige Credit Card: This credit card is styled to enhance your lifestyle. This Credit card will give you a welcome bonus of 10000 air miles.
- First Citizen Citi Credit Card: this credit card will help you with 7x First Citizen points for shopping at Shopper’s Stop.
Features and Benefits of Citi Credit Cards :
Credit cards will help you to purchase things or air tickets or make transactions of your daily life without paying cash or carrying cash at your bank accounts. And many other benefits can be availed by using the Citi Credits Cards.
- You will be more convenient of liquidity and can be able to make daily transactions on the go.
- You can avail of a paced and simple online transaction while visiting the online shopping sites.
- You can be able to know and enhance your credit scores and repayments through your Citi Credit Card.
- At the time of repayment, you will be more convenient of an interest-free credit period if you have a Citi Credit Card with you.
- City Credit Card will make your revolving payment facility for lean periods better and easier.
How to Register in a Citi Credit Card Account :
To use or get or create a Citi Credit Card Account you have to register first. And you can be able to do that by following the underwritten steps.
- At first, you have to browse this link www.citibank.co.in to reach the site.
- Then you have to click on the Login Button and then “First Time User? Register Now” to start the process.
- Then you have to choose the Credit Card Option from the account choosing drop-down list.
- Then you have to enter your 16-digit ATM/Debit Card Number, and the CVV Number, and the Birth Date.
- After that, you have to click on the tick box to agree with the terms and conditions.
- And then make a hit on the “PROCEED” button to complete the process.
- Then create a User Id and PIN for further Login.
How to Log in to a Citi Credit Card Account :
If you want to access your Citi Credit Card Account and to avail of the services online you have to log in to your Credit Card First. And here is the process to Login into your Citi Credit Card Account.
- Firstly, you have to click on this link www.citibank.co.in to reach the website and then click on the Login button in the top right corner.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page and from there you can log in to your Credit Card Account.
- After that enter your User ID and IPIN or QPIN.
- And then click on the “Log in” button.
How to Recover User Id and Password of Citi Credit Card Account :
If you lost your Citi Credit Card Account’s User ID and PIN then you can get a new one or recover the previous one. And here are the simple steps to recover your Lost User ID and PIN.
- To recover your User ID and PIN you have to visit the Login website by browsing this link www.citibank.co.in from your browser.
- To recover your User ID, you have to click on “Forgot User ID” and then do as the process goes.
- Enter the details and complete the process to create a new User ID
- And if you lost your PIN then you have to click on the “Forgot IPIN” and do the same as written above to make a new PIN. Because the process is the same as getting a new User ID and PIN.
Also Read : Steps to Access Fortiva Credit Card Online
How to Pay Citi Credit Card Bill :
You can pay your bills of your Citi Credit Card. And there are the steps to make a payment through Citi Credit Card.
- To make a bill payment of your Citi Credit Card by browsing this link www.Citibank.co.in.
- After reaching the website you have to complete the login procedure by entering your login credentials.
- Then you have to select BILL PAY from the left-hand side panel under the BANKING or CREDIT CARD segment.
- After that, you have to complete the actions for making the payment.
Contact of Citi Bank :
1860 210 2484
+91 22 4955 2484