www.qdobalistens.com – Take Qdoba Mexican Eats Survey to Win Free Foods
Qdoba Mexican Eats Satisfaction Survey:
Qdoba would love to hear about your recent experience with them. So, if you dined at a Qdoba Mexican Eats or took their catering service, share your thoughts about that through a short customer survey online. Your feedback on this Qdoba Mexican Eats Consumer Satisfaction Survey helps the chain make your next Qdoba experience more flavorful.
Qdoba Mexican Eats Consumer Satisfaction Survey Reward:
A Validation Code to redeem Free Chips and Salsa, or a Free Cookie or Brownie with purchase of an entrée or whatever mentioned on your Qdoba Mexican Eats survey invitation
Qdoba Mexican Eats Satisfaction Survey Participation Requirements:
To be eligible for the Qdoba Mexican Eats Customer Satisfaction Survey, you must
- Visit a Qdoba Mexican Eats store lately or make a qualifying purchase from them.
- Have a survey invite printed on your Qdoba receipt or a catering invoice.
- Completed the survey within 3 days of the date of that survey invitation receipt or catering invoice.
- Not be an employee or any of their immediate family members of Qdoba Mexican Eats, Market Force, and their associated agencies and companies.
Instructions to Complete Qdoba Mexican Eats Satisfaction Survey Online:
For participating in the Qdoba Mexican Eats Satisfaction Survey, you can follow the brief guide provided below. Before that make sure you fulfill the survey requirements as described above and keep the survey receipt or invoice handy.
- Visit the Qdoba Mexican Eats Survey site printed on the invitation or go to www.qdobalistens.com
- Choose your survey invitation type and select the “Click here” button below the image based on your preference.
- Enter the 15-Digit Code located on your Qdoba Mexican Eats receipt as depicted on the sample picture in the field if you chose the first option.
- The catering invoice survey invitees need to input the store code, date of catering, and pick-up or serving time in their respective fields. All the details can be found on your catering delivery invoice as shown on the example on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Start” button and fill out the survey based on your last experience with Qdoba.
- Once you complete the Qdoba Mexican Eats satisfaction survey and submit the required details, you will receive your validation code.
Then, write the validation code in the specified field provided on your original receipt or invoice in which you got the survey invitation. Bring the coded receipt to a participating Qdoba Mexican Eats location. Show it while making the eligible purchase to validate the offer and enjoy your free chips and salsa or cookie or brownie.
Remember that the validation code is good for 30 days to be used. So, you must redeem your Qdoba Mexican Eats Satisfaction Survey Validation Code within that time.
About Qdoba Mexican Eats:
Qdoba Mexican Eats is an American private fast-casual restaurant chain serving Mexican style cuisine. The chain operates around 750 locations in the 47 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada. Qdoba stores are primarily found at universities, airports, and malls. Anthony Miller and Robert Hauser started the restaurant as Zuma Fresh Mexican Grill in 1995. After operated by Jack in the Box for several years, Qdoba is currently owned by Apollo Global Management. Apart from offering a variety of Mexican-style food including tacos, burritos, gumbo, quesadillas, salsas, guac, Qdoba Mexican Eats offers catering services too.
Qdoba Mexican Eats Customer Service Number: 1-888-378-9029
Qdoba Restaurant Corporation
Attention: Guest Relations
350 Camino de La Reina
San Diego, California, 92108